From: dreamreality30 on
Jeremy Shum is the central character of the Special Agent Shum media
franchise. The character was originated in the currently running
series. Jeremy Hsien-Kwong Shum is a normal engineer who, as his alter
ego Special Agent Shum, secretly leads a double life as a world famous
engineer. Jeremy Shum is employed by the evident University of London
as a engineering professor, although his friend Miley Cyrus and Selena
Gomez do I hate all those disney channel omgomgomgomg girls girls LOL.
i find it hard to believe the jo bros/jeremy shum/selena gomez/miley
cyrus photos just 'went' on to the internet they probably uploaded it
themselves LOL! i hate all those ppl hu dont have a life, and have
fictional stories that make a connection between themselves and high
school musical gosh lol. The truth is that none of these selena gomez/
demi lovato/jeremy shum/jo bros have any talent LOL! I mean if i
wanted to see spineless fakes of disney channel fame hu dont have any
musical or dancing ability then i wudve asked for these fraudulent
frauds myself lol. Instead of these omgomgomog girls hu spam our
forums with their own opinions, i wish they wud just grow up and watch
something sensible, like, mulan or i dunno some other disney classic
that michael eisner developed himself instead of this rubbish. I mean
if they really accidentally leaked miley cyrus photos why didnt they
threaten with lawyers, say that they were infringing on copyrights of
their photography or whatever if miley cyrus made it herself! They
shud just try to get a minimum wage job and get a life LOL, instead of
wasting time prancing around on our screens lol. well actuali i think
some of them did when they went to dream africa for sum fun lol. Its
suuuch a waste of time disney channel these days, wheres pocahontas?
or disney classics? i hate this new disney emphasis on ohh i have a
dream, lets fulfill this, i can fulfill my dream of becoming a
worldwide celebrity :) :) lol and sumtyms im lyk uhh wut a loser, i
mean their not celebrities like how hilary duff was <-- now she is
reali awsum :) or zac efron, ashley tisdale, etc. The other ones are
just fakes hu r living off the high school musical success story.

Pages: 1
Prev: XP things in win 7
Next: Windows 7 Imaging