From: jonas_me on
I saw only one other old post about this, but I've got an HP Laserjet
with a JetDirect J3113A card in it. The Web Admin utility shows a
summary of the settings and shows "System Location: Data Entry"

I can't find anywhere where you can change this location label.
Nothing else in the admin pages show any fields marked "System
Location" or anything to do with location labels.

Thanks....
From: Warren Block on
jonas_me(a)yahoo.com <jonas_me(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I saw only one other old post about this, but I've got an HP Laserjet
> with a JetDirect J3113A card in it. The Web Admin utility shows a
> summary of the settings and shows "System Location: Data Entry"
>
> I can't find anywhere where you can change this location label.
> Nothing else in the admin pages show any fields marked "System
> Location" or anything to do with location labels.

telnet to the JetDirect and you can set System Location from the
General Settings menu.

Pages: 1
Prev: Kyocera Network Printer Problem
Next: Canon i865