From: Phil Hibbs on
I'm doing this:

oConn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _
"Data Source=C:\;" & _
"Extended Properties=""text;HDR=No;FMT=CSVDelimited"""

I want to set the "MaxScanRows=0" setting, but the only ways I can
find to do this are to edit the registry or create a .ini file, and I
don't want to do this - I want it all contained within the VBA. I
suppose I could set the registry in the VBA and then set it back
again, but if it crashes then that would leave a modified registry.
Also I might run into problems if someone does not have admin rights.

Phil Hibbs.