From: nanothermite911fbibustards on
Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFSjKaiN47I&feature=related

Python
Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
Lisp
(Jewish-Pirates Caribbean)

I rcvd appreciative and supporting replies from many of you. The world
is moving in the direction of the Biblical predictions. I agree to
some extent that we should encourage the jews to accelerate their self-
destruction by applauding their crimes.

http://jewwatch.com/

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon on
Kryno Bosman <kryno.bosman(a)gmail.com> writes:
> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?

He has been long time ago kill-filed by everybody.

Your quoting of his message puts you at risk of being kill-filed too.

The only way to deal with this kind of post is the kill file and
foremost not quoting them!

From: Tamas K Papp on
Most people capable of using their newsreaders probably killfiled this
guy a long time ago.

Would you, please, be so nice as to refrain from replying to his messages?
If you do that, we won't even notice that he posted anything.

Thanks,

Tamas

From: Norbert_Paul on
And note:
Never ask: "What does kill-file mean?" :)

From: George Neuner on
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:23:35 +0200, pjb(a)informatimago.com (Pascal J.
Bourguignon) wrote:

>Kryno Bosman <kryno.bosman(a)gmail.com> writes:
>> Would you, please, be so nice to share *your* truth somewhere else?
>
>He has been long time ago kill-filed by everybody.
>
>Your quoting of his message puts you at risk of being kill-filed too.
>
>The only way to deal with this kind of post is the kill file and
>foremost not quoting them!

IMO, the best way to deal with that kind of trash is to hunt down the
poster and put a bullet in him. I'm not Jewish, but I'm offended on
their behalf.