From: Joe788 on
Here are the FACTS, folks:

Jon Banquer was humiliated by Dave Ault, and ran off with his tail
between his legs when challenged to put up or shut up.

Jon Banquer has been proven wrong multiple times by Tom Brewer
(posting as noneya). Jon's humiliation was bad enough that he
continually changes history in his insane mind to justify his
uninformed positions.

Many years ago Jon Banquer posted several screen shots of a model he
created in a demo copy of software he doesn't own, and that still
stands as the only instance of Jon Banquer ever posting anything
resembling "work".

Jon Banquer has wasted countless hours logging in and out of his
multiple usenet identities in order to give himself "5 Star" ratings
on his own posts, since nobody else will. Occasionally, Jon Banquer
forgets what name he's logged under, and responds with a never before
seen alias, which is how we learned of his "Larryrozer" identity.

In the last two weeks Jon Banquer has been all over the Siemens blogs
embarrassing himself as always, just boldly jibber jabbering garbage
and pasting links to youtube videos of other canned demos, spamming to
WorldCAD Access, and is heavily involved in embarrassing himself on
the Delcam FeatureCAM forum trying to harvest little tidbits of
information to be used in his next jihad for or against a CADCAM
system he doesn't own, and hasn't used.
From: noneya on
On Jul 17, 10:40 am, Joe788 <joemama...(a)aol.com> wrote:

> Jon Banquer has been proven wrong multiple times by Tom Brewer
> (posting as noneya).

LOL, with a San Diego IP address?
From: John R. Carroll on

"Joe788" <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote in message
> Here are the FACTS, folks:
>
> Jon Banquer was humiliated by Dave Ault, and ran off with his tail
> between his legs when challenged to put up or shut up.
>
> Jon Banquer has been proven wrong multiple times by Tom Brewer
> (posting as noneya). Jon's humiliation was bad enough that he
> continually changes history in his insane mind to justify his
> uninformed positions.
>
> Many years ago Jon Banquer posted several screen shots of a model he
> created in a demo copy of software he doesn't own, and that still
> stands as the only instance of Jon Banquer ever posting anything
> resembling "work".
>
> Jon Banquer has wasted countless hours logging in and out of his
> multiple usenet identities in order to give himself "5 Star" ratings
> on his own posts, since nobody else will. Occasionally, Jon Banquer
> forgets what name he's logged under, and responds with a never before
> seen alias, which is how we learned of his "Larryrozer" identity.
>
> In the last two weeks Jon Banquer has been all over the Siemens blogs
> embarrassing himself as always, just boldly jibber jabbering garbage
> and pasting links to youtube videos of other canned demos, spamming to
> WorldCAD Access, and is heavily involved in embarrassing himself on
> the Delcam FeatureCAM forum trying to harvest little tidbits of
> information to be used in his next jihad for or against a CADCAM
> system he doesn't own, and hasn't used.

I've got to believe Jon is tolerated, even briefly, in the vane hope that
he'll drive a little traffic.
I'd like to know the reason besides that if there is one.
Pathetic.

JC

From: John R. Carroll on

"noneya" <CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote in message
On Jul 17, 10:40 am, Joe788 <joemama...(a)aol.com> wrote:

> Jon Banquer has been proven wrong multiple times by Tom Brewer
> (posting as noneya).

"LOL, with a San Diego IP address?"

LMAO.

JC