From: Cliff on
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:19:22 -0400, Cliff
<Clhuprichguesswhat(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 02:41:15 -0400, Cliff
><Clhuprichguesswhat(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 09 Apr 2010 19:25:00 -0400, Cliff
>><Clhuprichguesswhat(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote:
>>
>>> How jb got there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWcc2hCwsWM

>> http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=808&highlight_key=y
>>[
>>I was never impressed with Autodesk Inventor.
>>
>>For sure I am now...
>>
>> ... direct modeling and with much stronger 2 1/2 axis milling ....
>>
>> ... Based on my two years of working in Qualcomm's machine shop where we used
>>Mastercam exclusively for machining, I'm convinced that Mastercam takes far too
>>much time to create 2 1/2 axis mill programs ....
>>
>>] - Yonnie (bunko) Bonkers
>>
>> Not a VX user, cannot reply to questions, too utterly clueless .. just posting
>> Cannot use MasterCam either.
>>
>> "(A Mastercam solid can only be one color.)" - Yonnie (bunko) Bonkers
>>
>> It's one entity, right?
>>
>> "My impression was that feature based machining in Mastercam .." - Yonnie
>>(bunko) Bonkers
>>
>> IOW he's never used it.
>>
>> " ... something as simple as solid drilling it failed and failed miserably.
>>..."
>>
>> http://www.mastercamforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10
>>
>> .187 is NOT the same as .1875 or .1865 or .1873!!
>> And when you have two differently sized holes selecting
>>a large one with a + selection tolerance will not find the
>>smaller ones. But if you select a smaller one it may find the larger
>>ones.
>> Naturally these may be selected as multiple sets ...
>> http://www.mastercamforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14
>>
>> "Mask on arc" works just fine for the non-clueless.
>> And nobody that does not know simple things such as
>>1875 > 1873 has any business pretending to be a programmer
>>of any sort.
>>
>> He STILL has no clues !!!
>
> Looks like they chased hm out of http://www.vx.com/forum/
>too, with just a few simple questions (he had no clues, as usual).
> JonBanquer ..... gone (or banned).

From VX to/about yonnie (bunko) bonkers :
http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=825&highlight_key=y
"There is no way of putting the brakes on safely so I am going to try to bring
this to a screeching halt. I am sorry to have deleted some of the messages but
this needs to stop."

http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=827&highlight_key=y
"But we are now entering a new environment. Comments will be restricted to
discussing the company and the software."
--
Cliff