From: Hallward on
Even though I have marked emails as junk they kee[p geting through. It doesnt
seem any email is going right to junk even though I have my security settings
fairly high.
???????????

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Hallward" <Hallward(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Even though I have marked emails as junk they kee[p geting through. It
> doesnt
> seem any email is going right to junk even though I have my security
> settings
> fairly high.

There's no way in Outlook to mark a message as junk. You can add a sender or
a sender's domain to the Blocked Sender list, but that's not the same thing as
marking a message as junk. It's also pretty much a waste of effort when
trying to combat junk mail because spammers constantly change the sending
address.

There is no "fairly high" setting in Outlook's Junk E-mail filter. Please be
more precise in describing your configuration. Include your Outlook version
as well.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on