From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Huh? [Well, at least we don't have to put up with your "I mastered Wordstar
graphics!" sig.]

From: Alan Edwards on
+1

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 02:36:46 -0400, in
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser, "PA Bear [MS MVP]"

From: 98 Guy on
Poo Bear [MS MVPoo] wrote:

> Huh? [Well, at least we don't have to put up with your "I mastered
> Wordstar graphics!" sig.]

I think WordStar was the first piece of IBM-pc software that I
bootlegged.
From: Corday on
The thread gets longer, but my problem still exists. Live Update downloaded
the KB data again today and it installed as usual. Still shows "successful"
but doesn't appear in "Add/Delete".
--
Fortune favors the bold.