From: mkaone on
Hello, I keep getting windows update KB886903, It wants to download & install
every time I start my computer. I have xp pro with sp2
I can't install and I keep getting this. It comes up with this message
Fatal Execution Engine Error(0x7927e033)
Security update
Microsoft .NET framework, Version 1.1 servicepack 1 (KB886903)
Process id=0x394
Thread id= 0x74(116)

PLeas help and thanks in advance for all help
mka
From: daleok on
Wish I had a solution, but I just wanted to add that this update has not
successfully installed on my pc also. Hope someone out there has an answer.

From: nova7ty3 on
I can't get this to install either, downloaded the
"NDP1.1sp1-KB886903-X86.exe" redistributal file from microsoft and it won't
install either. Have tried eveything I could think of, disabled virusscan,
shutdown my firewall, even safemode doesn't work.

From: John [MSFT] on
Try uninstalling the .net framework 1.1, then reinstall it and then apply
the updates. It may be a corrupted install of .net framework.

From: Rolando E Creagh, MD FACS on
Same problem.
Sorry, but it will not uninstall or repair.
Tried the manual unistall (KB824643) with no better luck.
Sugest see the message of 8 Feb at 14:11 which is quite long and with some
sugestions (one of them mine from today), but no success.
Cheers
--
HEARTBURN? WHY? FIX IT!!!
HEARTBURN CENTER
"John [MSFT]" <no.email.please(a)online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Try uninstalling the .net framework 1.1, then reinstall it and then apply
> the updates. It may be a corrupted install of .net framework.
>
> "nova7ty3" <nova7ty3(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I can't get this to install either, downloaded the
>> "NDP1.1sp1-KB886903-X86.exe" redistributal file from microsoft and it
>> won't
>> install either. Have tried eveything I could think of, disabled
>> virusscan,
>> shutdown my firewall, even safemode doesn't work.
>> "daleok" wrote:
>>
>>> Wish I had a solution, but I just wanted to add that this update has not
>>> successfully installed on my pc also. Hope someone out there has an
>>> answer.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: 8007005 error message