From: Dirk Huettemann on
Hello,
I'm would like integrate the KB888111 in the WinXP2 install CD. But I can't
do it with the switch for integrated setup. Have any people information to do
this ?

From: Mario Schmidt on
Dirk Huettemann schrieb:
> Hello,
> I'm would like integrate the KB888111 in the WinXP2 install CD. But I can't
> do it with the switch for integrated setup. Have any people information to do
> this ?

/integrate works.
From: Dirk Huettemann on
Ok. I'm had integrate with the switch. I think it was a problem with the
files. I'm copy the original files again and then it's running.

But at this time I have the next problem. Then I start the setup they don't
find the files "hdaudio.inf", do you know there is the problem. The files in
the source are found in i386\svcpack

Regards

From: Dirk Huettemann on
Hello,

thank for your post. You're right. I don't know where was the problem
before. I copy the setup files again, start the setup with /integrate and
than it's work.

But at this time I had the next problem. The I start the unattended setup
the setup begins an run only to the copy file dialog. Then stop an becomes a
error "Setup don't find the file hdaudio.inf". Then I search in the sources I
find the file in
svcpack under i386.

Have any peoble a idee

Thanks a lot.
Regards Dirk

From: Mario Schmidt on
Dirk Huettemann schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> thank for your post. You're right. I don't know where was the problem
> before. I copy the setup files again, start the setup with /integrate and
> than it's work.
>
> But at this time I had the next problem. The I start the unattended setup
> the setup begins an run only to the copy file dialog. Then stop an becomes a
> error "Setup don't find the file hdaudio.inf". Then I search in the sources I
> find the file in
> svcpack under i386.

I am sure you are not doing this on a "clean" base.

Using the /integrate switch on updates does nothing else but creating
the I386/svcpack.inf file which is executed during graphical setup
phase. It only makes a copy of the update file in I386/svcpack folder
which is normally (but silently) installed during setup. All integrated
updates go into that folder.

So your message should NEVER appear. Use a fresh I386 folder copy
(integrate SP2 first if not already!), integrate the update with
/integrate switch and try again.