|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
MDT2010 ignores my unattend.txt?
Hey, My LTI install stops at "Win XP Professional Setup" at the Computer Name and Administrator Password stage. I just want to know why this is happening and where I can set it so it will either skip this step or add a password. The computer name is generated by MDT and the field is populated when it gets to t... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
realtek high definition audio driver
realtek high definition audio driver Mario Schmidt wrote: Re: KB8881111 23-Jan-07 Dirk Huettemann schrieb: There is one last thing you may try: Integrate manually. Use a fresh I386 source. Then manually create the svcpack folder and copy KB888111.exe into it. Then create I386\svcpack.inf with this co... 31 May 2010 09:46
partition how to delete 1 of 2 for more disk space
Need help to delete 1 of2 partions for more disk space . One partion is corrupt -- a ... 31 May 2010 16:24
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 17:05
try it
I guess this helps you http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-22_11-5928902.html paul3200 wrote: XP home USB 23-May-10 is it possible to install windows XP home edition SP3 on a usb so i can fix my pcs with out removing the hard drive? i have a windows XP home sp3 disc Previous Posts In This... 24 May 2010 12:22
XP home USB
is it possible to install windows XP home edition SP3 on a usb so i can fix my pcs with out removing the hard drive? i have a windows XP home sp3 disc ... 23 May 2010 12:29
installing os to 2nd hard drive
repacing my old internal hard drive 20GB with a new 356 GB internal hard drive "Timothy Daniels" wrote: Try this: rt-clk the boot.ini file icon, select Properties, in the General tab next to Attributes uncheck Read-only. For some reason, the Attributes checkbox for my boot.ini file is also checked as ... 22 May 2010 09:26
Computer not sending or receiving
Hello, I just reinstalled XP on a computer. Prior to the installation, it had no problem connecting to the network or internet. The connection status reports, "Connected", but no packets are sending or receiving. The ethernet light blinks and I used another cable to be sure that wasn't the problem. The co... 23 May 2010 22:19
Merging Registry Settings
We're setting up an Access 2007 application that requires a ODBC connection as well as having a specific folder added to the Trust Center. I want to export the specific registry entries to a single .reg file and then merge them in. 1) The entries are in two different locations in the registry. Once I've expo... 19 May 2010 10:28
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 19 May 2010 06:05
Does Vista prevent changes in Program Files directory?
I have a program developed for Windows XP, but when I try to install it in Windows Vista, I get an error message saying that the SQL database (sqlite3) is read only. Is that due to a feature in Windows Vista? ... 19 May 2010 08:15
Joining 'C' and 'D' drives
At present most items and applications go into 'C' which is nearly full. On the other hand 'D' is massive and virtually empty. It is suggested I join the two together. Firstly how is this done. Secondly what are the advantages and disadvantages of doing this? -- 43322 ... 18 May 2010 14:48
XP Pro - Account Unknown... but not really
I'm setting up a laptop to be imaged, like I've done 20 times a year for 10 years. I spend a whole day getting everything just the way I want it, and then go to copy the default profile.. the final step before I sysprep. I'm logged in with a domain admin account, and when I go to User Profiles I see: "Account Un... 19 May 2010 11:35
uninstall issue
Have uninstalled a program in add/remove programs, the item is still in programs menu, and scheduled tasks wizard,any advice and direction on where to go next would be good. I have tried the reinstall option. ... 14 May 2010 12:50
Unknown Device: how to figure out what is that?
Hello, Recently I did clean install of Windows XP plus all updates and SP3. Windows setup did not automatically install the hardware devices such as video, audio and modem except the network card which was installed OK. I have found the missing drivers on Compaq website and installed them successful... 14 May 2010 17:14
Slipstreamed XP boot CD - unnecessary request for service packdis
Which is why you can install SP3 *after* Windows XP is installed. If your Windows XP CD were the gold release without any service pack you would need to install one of the previous service packs before you could successfully install SP3. But, Peter is being trolled... There is a difference between upgrading ... 13 May 2010 08:17
Slipstreamed XP boot CD - unnecessary request for service pack dis
I have a Sony Vaio laptop for which I've lost the original XP Home OS installation disc, but windows will no longer boot and needs repair as from an installation CD. I've tried a Linux-based UBCD, but it refuses to boot. I have on a backup drive just the i386 folder from the Vaio's original pre-Service Pack... 13 May 2010 01:49
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 04:44
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11