First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
windows xp log on troubles
I am running Windows XP Pro. The computer had a password but no user name to log on at start up. I set up another account with a user name and password and gave it full administrator rights. Now I cannot log on to the original user no matter what I try. I can still see the original account in users. It was the ... 21 Feb 2010 22:44
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 96011
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
Sysprep prompts for dosapp.fo_
I am attempting to Sysprep three pc model's (HP Dc7900, HP 6930p & HP xw4600). I capture the image with Sysprep and before it reaches the mini-set up portion it prompts me for the dosapp.fo file? I don't understand why Sysprep would prompt for this file. I am not promoted for this file when I am working on any... 11 Feb 2010 12:49
XP Pro installation
Hi, I am trying to install XP Pro SP2 on a new 160GB SATA drive for Dell Dimension XPS Gen 4 tower. The hard drive gets detected ok, i am able to format the drive and when the installation of the files begins its able to install 57% then a blue screen saying the following files could not be loaded, do i wan... 12 Feb 2010 14:37
Uninstalling a 2nd install of windows XP
Here's the deal. First I Installed WinXP (1) -> C: Then I Installed WinXP (2) on a different partition -> L: C:\Boot.ini on winXP (1/C:)'s was modified by the installation of winXP(2/L). No great surprise there. Needed to support multiboot menu. However C:\WINXP\system32\config\system, system.LOG, software,... 13 Feb 2010 19:26
Slip Stream simplest instructions?
Are there any shortcuts to do this? ... 10 Feb 2010 23:35
How to Run Windows Remote Desktop only once
I use windows xp pro at my workplace. I remote to my file server (windows server 2003). My printer is forwarded to the server. With administrative priviliges I share that printer to be used with my software programs. The problem setup: Make two remote desktop connections with the same user name. Log off th... 19 Feb 2010 17:46
No response to ENTER at the "XP Home Welcome to Setup", or F3 or R
I wiped my hard drive clean to give the PC away (using Kill Disk), and now I am trying to reinstall the XP Home using my CD. It loads up (showing status at the bottom of the blue screen) and then it stops at "Windows XP Home Edition Setup" screen. It does not recognize any keyboard entries - I press ENTER to ... 8 Feb 2010 14:33
[Display] section of winnt.sif ignored
I am trying to do an unattend install of WinXP on a dell box using a dell labled windows XP SP1 cd. Everything in my winnt.sif file is working except for the [Display] section. No matter what I put in that section the OS come up in 800x600 (no [Display] section) or 640x480. Once the system is up I can chan... 6 Feb 2010 22:55
sysprep error
system preparation tool 2.0 gives an error with xp upon running it "you must be an administrator to run this application" ... 8 Feb 2010 08:54