First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
UAA HD Devices in WinXP SP3
Hi Eric Thanks so much for your great solution. Actually it fixed my nightmare about logon domain by cached credetial issue. Recently some of my users couldn't logon our Corp. domain while they offline at home. Finally the problem was related to the audio driver, then I found your hint to resolve the probl... 18 Dec 2009 02:55
A problem is preventing Windows from accurately checking the license for this computer. Error Code: 0x80004005.
I finally decided to upgrade from Win2000 pro to WinXP pro so I could use something more recent than IE6. I got the XP SP2 OEM cd and code from our IT and installed. Now when I attempt to log in I get a popup with the title "Windows Product Activation" and the text shown above in the subject line. This hap... 12 Nov 2009 17:25
prompt for network name
Hi all, I would like a computer to prompt the user for the network name, during boot up. This will be for backup computers used in a class room, to quickly replace a computer that has developed a glitch. Any suggestions welcome. -- Message posted via WindowsKB.com http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/... 11 Nov 2009 01:16
USMT - Corrupted file.
I have saved data on an external HD from old pc running XPSP3 (x86) Italian using USMT. After reinstalling Windows XP (clean installation) I have done all system updates and trying to restore data via USMT but the utility not recognize any data file in folder z:\USMT2.UNC. The folder contain IMG0001.DAT and stat... 9 Nov 2009 03:22
Installation fail
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to install Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2, but after a while it tells me Error: Installation Failed D:\l386\asms Error Message. The parameter is incorrect *** Fatal Error: One of the components that Windows needs to continue setup could not be installed... 24 Oct 2009 01:23
HTML
Prior to any discussions about windows as well as the design of computer, someone may develop hardware using up-to-date technologies and website in a rapid manner. _____________ ESECO SYSTEMS Web3.0 and Web4.0 appliances for security and risk protection http://www.eseco.fr ... 21 Oct 2009 08:13
VLK - how mutch?
Hi, What's the typical price for VLK- and how many machines does it cover. And how does this equate to VLK for Win 7? I'd appreciate some info. Vic ... 16 Oct 2009 23:59
After Reinstallation - HDD Partition disappeared
Hi everyone, I am in critical situation. After reinstalling windows xp, harddisk partition other then C has been disappeared. At Computer Management --> Disk Management I can see the unallocated space. But as per my old partition setup it must be distributed to three other partitions. Could any guru please ... 14 Oct 2009 10:19
Task Bar keeps resizing
This only happens to me on Acer Aspire One. I like to have a three-icon-wide taskbar on the right hand of the screen instead of the bottom. On this machine it keeps narrowing to one or two quicklaunch icons wide. Why? I have also set classic view and some times it comes in the modern azure mode and others in th... 14 Oct 2009 02:43
Internet Explorer 7 will not launch
I am running Windows XP SP3 on a work station. We recently chnaged to a new domain. When launching Explorer 7 for the first time when the user autheticates and the profile is setup once we try to launch the internet, it is automatically trying to open: http://runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx so that it can setup r... 14 Oct 2009 00:34