First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
WDS Imaging very slow
I am having trouble getting WDS to work. Here is what I have done so far. Installed WDS on a Windows 2003 SP2 R2 server. Configured the WDS/server per the posts I had found (In Native mode as I was installing clean without RIS). Located a copy of the boot.wim from a Vista CD. Right clicked on the boot ima... 15 Oct 2007 18:33
Image Windows XP using WDS
I need to do simple imaging using WDS. All I want to be able to do right now is take an image of a WinXP machine and then be able to image other machines with that image. I have WDS set up on a Win2003 Server but thats about as far as I get before I hit a brick wall. The instructions are very muddy. When I boot... 12 Oct 2007 16:06
Error While Installation- setup unable to read or write to drive c
I hav a P.C with windows X.P professional... Nw it is has become slow due to no. of software installed.... I m trying to install X.P again but the setup is giving error that- "setup was unable to read or write to drive C. If a Virus scanner is running, disable it and then restart" I have no Anti Virus in my P.... 23 Sep 2007 10:17
Post Sysprep missing files
Hello All-- I am encountering a strange situation with a particular HP model workstation we are deploying in our organization. Essentially, during the mini-setup wizard (the very beginning) a missing-file dialog appears which states that C_20127.nls is missing. This does not occur with every image we create.... 26 Sep 2007 20:24
Problems uploading *.ocx files using riprep
has any one got any ideas "{path}*.ocx could not be copied because access to the file was denied. This file will not be included in the new installation image. I've searched all over but have yet to find any solution Running 2k3 enterprise ... 19 Aug 2007 16:08
WXP License Key and Disk combination
Have been asked by a friend to re-install XP onto a new HDD (of course he had no media). The PC he has came with a COA label on it that appears authentic, it says the following sans the license key: -Windows XP Professional 1-2 CPU -On the left side of the label written vertically, it says x08-73060 -E85-00970... 29 Aug 2007 07:01
Question about, "Windows has finished installing new devices."
I have a question about the following message Windows has finished installing new devices. The sofware that supports your device requires that you restart your computer. You must restart before the new settings will take affect. Is there somewhere I can go and see what windows thinks it needed to install?... 15 May 2007 10:18
SYSPREP Image and Hardware Detection
I have just built an image to install XPSP2 on Dell Optiplexes 745, 620, 280, 270, 260, 240 that is pre-populated with drivers The 745, and 270's are working fine. The 280 keeps detecting new hardware and wants to reboot. Any thoughts? Se sysprep.inf below Thanks Paul ;SetupMgrTag [Unattended] Oe... 30 Mar 2007 15:45
Framework 1.1 Install Errors
Hello All, (I'm new to MS newsgroups so not sure where to post this first) I'm having trouble installing the 1.1 .NET Framework. Recently started having trouble with a .NET app on one user's machine. Troubelshooting led to re-installing the framework. I've downloaded DOTNETFX.EXE and tried the install. The i... 24 Feb 2007 12:44
Can't start "Windows Deployment Services Server" Service.
On Dec 22 2006, 11:47 am, stormo...(a)imsweb.com wrote: I have a Windows 2003 Server that hasWDSSP1 installed. The Windows Deployment Services Server Service isn't started and when I try to start it I get a message that says: Windows could not start e WIdows Deployment Services Server on Local Computer... 16 Feb 2007 20:02