First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
"This copy of Windows must be activated" NIGHTMARE!
Hi -- I've been going around in circles for going on five hours with this, and I need to get this machine back up. I replaced the hard drive on a Windows XP Pro SP3 computer. The hard drive was cloned with Symantec Ghost, and the new drive was installed in place of the old one. When the PC rebooted and I... 4 Apr 2010 10:26
BDD 2.5 XP deployment
Starting a week or two ago, we have found that we cannot update the OS installation CD on SMS 2003 with the OSD Feature pack. We've been using it for about four years and are getting ready to upgrade to SCCM (finally). We try to update the CD (.iso) with new nic drivers and now when we try to install through RI... 23 Mar 2010 18:22
How can i change proxy for certain user in domain?
Hi, I have domain pc-s and share 10.3.3.1 for example. Also PC names: nr1, nr2, nr3 and so on.... I need to find the way to change remotely or via registry (running script) users Internet Explorer proxy server address and port. Can you give me some ideas how it can be done? Thank you. Peeter ... 24 Mar 2010 14:43
MDT 2010 & Windows XP deployment
Hello All, I'm having a problem using MDT 2010 to deploy WinXP. The problem i'm having is the MDT LTI wizard does not seem to be updating the image with the info i'm entering. E.G it does not seem to be adding the computer name or joining the machine to the domain. I was able to create a win7 x86 & 64 bi... 29 Mar 2010 04:46
dynamic disk
Windows XP Professional can be install on dynamic disks while Windows XP Home cannot. is this true? ... 14 Mar 2010 00:10
Custome XP Install
How can i create a custom XP install? I'm wanting to put my company's anti-virus, MS Office, and misc software. When I'm installing an OS it take me about 2 extra hours just to put all of the extra software on there and configure it. I want to make things a lot less time consuming. Thanks ... 1 Apr 2010 01:27
Lost Administrator status in XP Media Edition......help!
Somehow I seem to have "lost" my Computer Administrator status in XP Media Edition. Because I haven't got it, I'm in a quandry and can't do many things I want to do. I added a guest user but that seems to be the only user. How can I add myself - the only user of this PC - back? I had added the guest user so ... 13 Mar 2010 10:52
Saving a file through 3 drop-down lists
I want my staff to save their office files only in a pre-specified folders/For this, I want a GUI with 3-drop down list.Please help. Thanx in advance. ... 17 Mar 2010 12:31
the speed for web downloads the box has a boat that shows how fast
I went some where by accident, that had this boat and you could set the speed. What I didn't know was that my pictures and some downloads all show the pictures or wording like they have little squares on top. Like it is being bleeped out on a TV scene that can't be shown. I don't get a clear picture and if an ... 10 Mar 2010 07:30
Trying to start in Safe Mode - no mouse available ?
Having a problem with my usually solid XP Pro SP 3 system. Trying to start in safe mode to troubleshoot...but my mouse pointer (Logitech wireless mouse) is frozen on the XP Safe Mode startup (administrator sign in) screen ? Tried to restart again with a standard Microsoft USB mouse...but same issue...pointer ... 7 Mar 2010 22:53