From: rjagathe on
I want my staff to save their office files only in a pre-specified
folders/For this, I want a GUI with 3-drop down list.Please help.
Thanx in advance.
From: Shenan Stanley on
rjagathe wrote:
> I want my staff to save their office files only in a pre-specified
> folders/For this, I want a GUI with 3-drop down list.Please help.
> Thanx in advance.

Are you asking to how to Modify the Microsofgt Office "Save" funtionality?

Just make sure they do not have the permissions they need to write files
anywhere else.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: rjagathe on
On Mar 13, 8:24 pm, "Shenan Stanley" <newshel...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> rjagathe wrote:
> > I want my staff  to save their office files only in a pre-specified
> > folders/For this, I want a GUI with 3-drop down list.Please help.
> > Thanx in advance.
>
> Are you asking to how to Modify the Microsofgt Office "Save" funtionality?
>
> Just make sure they do not have the permissions they need to write files
> anywhere else.
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley