From: cuddleslkw on
I went some where by accident, that had this boat and you could set the
speed. What I didn't know was that my pictures and some downloads all show
the pictures or wording like they have little squares on top. Like it is
being bleeped out on a TV scene that can't be shown. I don't get a clear
picture and if an email has an attachment with wording on it sometimes they
have these little boxes over it also and you can't read the words. How do I
fix this problem so I can see and read these things? Hope you can help me.