From: trinaz on
Having a problem with my usually solid XP Pro SP 3 system. Trying to start
in safe mode to troubleshoot...but my mouse pointer (Logitech wireless mouse)
is frozen on the XP Safe Mode startup (administrator sign in) screen ?

Tried to restart again with a standard Microsoft USB mouse...but same
issue...pointer is frozen on startup/logon Safe Mode screen ?

Any suggestions on what's causing my mouse (mouses) not to respond in a safe
mode startup session ...?...and how to get them to work ?

Thanks...
From: Peter Foldes on
Up and Down arrows work on keyboard

--
Peter

From: trinaz on

Nope...nothing works on keyboard..up/down...tab...etc are non responsive
just like mouse pointer ?

From: peter on
Check your Bios Settings and enable USB Legacy Support

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.