From: Lion2004 on
Hi,

I have domain pc-s and share 10.3.3.1 for example. Also PC names: nr1, nr2,
nr3 and so on.... I need to find the way to change remotely or via registry
(running script) users Internet Explorer proxy server address and port. Can
you give me some ideas how it can be done?

Thank you.

Peeter
From: Andrew E. on
For scripts,go to:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/scriptcenter/default.aspx
Check out the script library,or search,a script like youre looking for may be
around...

From: Klaus Jorgensen on
Lion2004 used his keyboard to write :

http://www.stbernard.com/ip4kb/iPrism/Networking/Sessions-Clients/Browsers/IP0346.htm

--
/klaus

From: Lion2004 on
Thank you Klaus for answear.

But actually i'm searching solution to run script or .bat file where i can
choose certain pc number and provide necessary data to set desired proxy only
to this pc. But these links you gave are very helpful, will research them
more deeply.

Thank you.

P.S. Will post this question in correct queue next time!

From: Klaus Jorgensen on
Lion2004 used his keyboard to write :
> But actually i'm searching solution to run script or .bat file where i can
> choose certain pc number and provide necessary data to set desired proxy only
> to this pc. But these links you gave are very helpful, will research them
> more deeply.

You could use a batch file like this in your logon script:
---------------------------------------
@echo off
goto code
; Proxy definitions
proxy,pc1,10.3.3.1:80
proxy,pc2,10.3.3.2:80
proxy,pc3,10.3.3.3:80
:code
set regkey=HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings
for /f "tokens=1,2,3 delims=," %%i in (%~dpnx0) do if /i !%%i==!proxy
if /i %%j==%computername% (
reg add "%regkey%" /v ProxyEnable /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f >nul
reg add "%regkey%" /v ProxyServer /t REG_SZ /d %%k /f >nul
)
set regkey=

--
/klaus