From: Tausif Alam on
Hi everyone,

I am in critical situation. After reinstalling windows xp, harddisk
partition other then C has been disappeared.

At Computer Management --> Disk Management I can see the unallocated space.
But as per my old partition setup it must be distributed to three other
partitions.

Could any guru please help, how can I recover my partitions with the data.

Thank you,

Tausif

From: Shenan Stanley on
Tausif Alam wrote:
> I am in critical situation. After reinstalling windows xp, harddisk
> partition other then C has been disappeared.
>
> At Computer Management --> Disk Management I can see the
> unallocated space. But as per my old partition setup it must be
> distributed to three other partitions.
>
> Could any guru please help, how can I recover my partitions with
> the data.

In the future - to better help yourself and those who might assist you -
please learn to cross-post as opposed to multi-posting.

Please check the one in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support for a
few questions from me.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP