From: vjp2.at on
This only happens to me on Acer Aspire One. I like to have a
three-icon-wide taskbar on the right hand of the screen instead of the
bottom. On this machine it keeps narrowing to one or two quicklaunch
icons wide. Why?

I have also set classic view and some times it comes in the modern
azure mode and others in the gray classic color.

It also happens this machine takes way too long to start up.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2