From: Apache on
system preparation tool 2.0 gives an error with xp upon running it "you must
be an administrator to run this application"

From: Peter Foldes on
So run it in a elevated mode

--
Peter

From: Zaphod Beeblebrox on

"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Apache" <Apache(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> system preparation tool 2.0 gives an error with xp upon running it
>> "you must
>> be an administrator to run this application"
>>

> So run it in a elevated mode

XP doesn't have "elevated mode"...

--
Zaphod

Voted "Worst Dressed Sentient Being in the Known Universe" for seven
years in a row.

From: Zaphod Beeblebrox on

"Apache" <Apache(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> system preparation tool 2.0 gives an error with xp upon running it
> "you must
> be an administrator to run this application"

Correct, sysprep requires you to be an administrator to run it. You
have to log in as an administrator, or use RUNAS and supply
administrator credentials.

--
Zaphod

Arthur: All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's
something big and sinister going on in the world.
Slartibartfast: No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the
universe gets that.