From: wpr on
Hi all,

After installing the KB928365 update today I had problems with toe of
my programs:

- MS Visual Sudio 2005 sp1
- Paint .NET

I've removed the update by uninstalling .NET Framework 2.0 and re-
installing it, with all older patches but this one. Now everything
works again.

Anyone having the same problems?

wpr

From: Mark on
It wouldn't even install for me. Keeps trying but at the end says it has
failed. Then it goes back and tries again.

From: Kerem G�mr�kc� on

"Mark" <Mark(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> It wouldn't even install for me. Keeps trying but at the end says it has
> failed. Then it goes back and tries again.
>
> "wpr" wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> After installing the KB928365 update today I had problems with toe of
>> my programs:
>>
>> - MS Visual Sudio 2005 sp1
>> - Paint .NET
>>
>> I've removed the update by uninstalling .NET Framework 2.0 and re-
>> installing it, with all older patches but this one. Now everything
>> works again.
>>
>> Anyone having the same problems?
>>
>> wpr

Yes, it starts installing and then it says "failed" and the logfile is damn
huge
and i think, it is intended for MS Internal Eyes only, since even i am a
experienced developer and administrator, i realy dont know what all the
shortcuts and messages do mean. I mean i know what they mean,....but
you will know what i mean ;-)

Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue

Kerem G�mr�kc�
-----------------------
"This reply is provided as is, without warranty express or implied."

From: E-Town on
I think the files fare actually missing from windows update, I wonder if
Microsoft pulled it because of problems but forgot to take the notifier out?

I can't get it to install either.

From: omron on
Hi.

I just ran dotnetfx.exe and chose "Repair".
After that I could install the update without problems.

Hope this helps.

"Mark" wrote:

> It wouldn't even install for me. Keeps trying but at the end says it has
> failed. Then it goes back and tries again.
>
> "wpr" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > After installing the KB928365 update today I had problems with toe of
> > my programs:
> >
> > - MS Visual Sudio 2005 sp1
> > - Paint .NET
> >
> > I've removed the update by uninstalling .NET Framework 2.0 and re-
> > installing it, with all older patches but this one. Now everything
> > works again.
> >
> > Anyone having the same problems?
> >
> > wpr
> >

 |  Next  |  Last