From: Filterguy on
I keep getting error Code 0x64C when the automatic update tries to install
this. I'm running XP Pro. Does it matter that the update installer
indicates that the file size is 0K?
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
See the "How to obtain help" section of
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297

(and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700) in the United States and in
Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge
for support calls that are associated with security updates. When you call,
clearly state that your problem is related to a Security Update and cite the
update's KB number (e.g., KB953297).

Or you can...

The Consumer Security Support home page & Microsoft Update Solution Center
also offer support options
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527#tab3

your usual support contacts.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: MowGreen on
Error Code 0x64C - Error 1612
Windows Error Message 1612: 'ERROR_INSTALL_SOURCE_ABSENT'
The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that
the source exists and that you can access it.

See: Suggestions for resolving installation errors for .NET Framework
security update MS09-061
http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2009/10/23/9912209.aspx

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY