From: ND on
The KB956572 installation keeps failing to install via WSUS. Log file shows:
"Failure Content Install Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the
following update with error 0x800f0102: Security Update for Windows Server
2003 (KB956572)."

I have deleted the softwaredistribution folder and let the server download
updates and I still receive the error.

How can this be fixed?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
"For enterprise customers, support for security updates is available through
your usual support contacts."

WSUS newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services

WSUS forum:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads

ND wrote:
> The KB956572 installation keeps failing to install via WSUS. Log file
> shows:
> "Failure Content Install Installation Failure: Windows failed to install
> the
> following update with error 0x800f0102: Security Update for Windows Server
> 2003 (KB956572)."
>
> I have deleted the softwaredistribution folder and let the server download
> updates and I still receive the error.
>
> How can this be fixed?

Pages: 1
Prev: Corporate Configuration