From: Mikecl on
Hi
I have a windows 2003 sbs server which keeps prompting to install KB960082
each time it fails. I have downloaded the patch manually tried inbstalling it
using the switches it fails. I dont have a wsus database I have checked the
versions of sql installed (i have the details in a file)
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Are you updating via WSUS?