From: Kathryn W. Kathryn on
I am recieving this error for the last month, I have tried many 'fixes' I
have found on various sites. Still it will not connect to update.

I am on a large network (The only computer with windows 7!) and we changed
all the connection details, auto and manual and still nothing. Changed proxy
settings, disabled them, running out of options!

My last successful update batch (20th Jan) failed on an update for HP
Display. From then its not worked. Don't know if its anything to do with it,
but information none the less.

If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great.
From: Jim on
Search the internet for this error code. There has been quite a bit of
instances of this code.

It was ill advised to get an update via Microsoft Update for hardware not
made by MS.

Jim

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Kathryn ,

Please confirm your system clock, and Time Zone also the Date are set
properly,
Having it set incorrectly can cause this type of error.
-=-

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[Maybe her clock's in the sink, too?]