From: Barbara B on
Previously had same prob on Windows XP. Tried everything sent to me nothing
worked This is months later when suddenly Freedom Firewall did not work (the
data Freedom was attempting to process has been corrupted and is unusable
message received and my AVG free anti virus (part for internet security
showed not working) I had done nothing I am aware of. Suddenly automatic
updates are coming through (43 in fact since it had been last year since I
could access these) The microsoft website told me the steps to go through to
unstall and reinstall the firewall;;I did and now it worked but I AGAIN
could not access Windows updates and got the OX80072F8F error saying clock
out of sink. Any suggestions so I can still use Zero-Knowledge Freedom
Firewall that came on the computer?
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Start by taking the clock out of the sink.

From: Peter Foldes on
The OP said the clock is out of the sink. Maybe it needs to be put back into the
sink. Maybe that will help. ROFLMAO

--
Peter

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
But take care not to drown the (other) cuckcoo.

Peter Foldes wrote:
> The OP said the clock is out of the sink. Maybe it needs to be put back
> into the sink. Maybe that will help. ROFLMAO
<snip>