From: Supersoul777 on
Nowhere can I see what is the use of this "security update". All I know is
that I keep on downloading the friggin thing and installing it repeatedly for
the past three days with no friggin result other than the next "update" and
the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next...

I hopr you get my drift. Do you want me to repeat it? 422 times? I could do
that, I have the patience for it. Hope you do.

I run Windows(OMG!) XP(fantastic!) Pro (you don't say?). Who would have
guessed? As this update is for windows XP? Sarcasm from you sell-outs doesn't
really hit anybody with any braincells. Schmucks. Especially you PA Bear -
it's bearably bearable. But I suppose one has to put up with it to get into
yer numbskull.

Oh, feel free to use this to "improve your products". When I have saved up
enough money to buy Windows7, you probably would be retired. Pity. I was
looking forward to supply lots of improvement hints.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Double-check that KB number, take your meds, and call me in the morning.

From: Shenan Stanley on
Supersoul777 wrote:
> Nowhere can I see what is the use of this "security update". All I
> know is that I keep on downloading the friggin thing and installing
> it repeatedly for the past three days with no friggin result other
> than the next "update" and the next and the next and the next and
> the next and the next and the next...
>
> I hopr you get my drift. Do you want me to repeat it? 422 times? I
> could do that, I have the patience for it. Hope you do.
>
> I run Windows(OMG!) XP(fantastic!) Pro (you don't say?). Who would
> have guessed? As this update is for windows XP? Sarcasm from you
> sell-outs doesn't really hit anybody with any braincells. Schmucks.
> Especially you PA Bear - it's bearably bearable. But I suppose one
> has to put up with it to get into yer numbskull.
>
> Oh, feel free to use this to "improve your products". When I have
> saved up enough money to buy Windows7, you probably would be
> retired. Pity. I was looking forward to supply lots of improvement
> hints.

Are you sure about that KB######?

Microsoft FRx 6.7 Service Pack 9 Installation for Epicor
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/965744

APPLIES TO
.. Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics-FRx 6.7 Desktop
.. FRx Financial Reporter 6.5

Which of the "Applies to" do you have? Both?

You run "Windows XP Professional" - okay. Good start.

Windows XP Professional 32-bit or 64-bit?
Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 1, 1a, 2, or 3?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP