From: Thwakum on
Same problem with Vista. It appears then it goes away for a couple of restarts then it appears angain andagain and again ....

Why should this be so???

Supersoul777 wrote:

KB965744
01-Jan-10

Nowhere can I see what is the use of this "security update". All I know is
that I keep on downloading the friggin thing and installing it repeatedly for
the past three days with no friggin result other than the next "update" and
the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next...

I hopr you get my drift. Do you want me to repeat it? 422 times? I could do
that, I have the patience for it. Hope you do.

I run Windows(OMG!) XP(fantastic!) Pro (you do not say?). Who would have
guessed? As this update is for windows XP? Sarcasm from you sell-outs does not
really hit anybody with any braincells. Schmucks. Especially you PA Bear -
it is bearably bearable. But I suppose one has to put up with it to get into
yer numbskull.

Oh, feel free to use this to "improve your products". When I have saved up
enough money to buy Windows7, you probably would be retired. Pity. I was
looking forward to supply lots of improvement hints.

Build an ASP.NET C# Stock Chart Library with GDI+
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fce631af-b5fe-4f63-8227-6179fbbc137c/build-an-aspnet-c-stock.aspx