From: norm on
I am trying to install the Microsoft update KB975561 to a Windows7 home
premium, dell studio 1737 laptop, running 32 bit.
I have the automatic updates turned on and when it attempts to install
during "shutdown"...it all seems to be good. Next session and the update
shows up again and upon shutdown it installs and it all seems good. Next
session the cycle repeats...you get the picture. This update has been
installed probably 30 times in the last week upon computer shutdown. I do not
get a failure message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Norm

From: MowGreen on
Norm,

No cheers for KB975561, eh ?

From: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975561

" How to obtain help and support for this security update

in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local
Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the
Microsoft International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4

North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552

For enterprise customers, support for security updates is available
through your usual support contacts. "

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten