From: zin on
i can't updats my computer, when i click to windows upades . alwaly show me error codes.How solves this ?

Selkirk6 wrote:

Code 80004002 Windows Update - Vista Home Premium
10-Mar-08

In Windows Update in Vista Home Premium, when I click on update now, it comes
back with Error(s) found: Code 80004002.

How do I solve this?

I tried using:

1. Click on 'Start', choose 'Run'. In the open box, type cmd, and then click
'OK'.

2. Type the following commands. Press 'ENTER' after each command:

regsvr32 wuapi.dll
regsvr32 wuaueng.dll
regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll
regsvr32 wucltui.dll
regsvr32 wups.dll
regsvr32 wups2.dll
regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Only the first command executed correctly.

Please recommend a solution.

Thanks,

On Monday, March 10, 2008 5:11 PM
Selkirk6 wrote:

Code 80004002 Windows Update - Vista Home Premium
In Windows Update in Vista Home Premium, when I click on update now, it comes
back with Error(s) found: Code 80004002.

How do I solve this?

I tried using:

1. Click on 'Start', choose 'Run'. In the open box, type cmd, and then click
'OK'.

2. Type the following commands. Press 'ENTER' after each command:

regsvr32 wuapi.dll
regsvr32 wuaueng.dll
regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll
regsvr32 wucltui.dll
regsvr32 wups.dll
regsvr32 wups2.dll
regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Only the first command executed correctly.

Please recommend a solution.

Thanks,

On Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:04 AM
TaurArian wrote:

That solution was for Windows XP, the only thing I can suggest for you is to
That solution was for Windows XP, the only thing I can suggest for you is to reinstall the
Windows update client -

A new version of the Windows Update Agent is available
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946928

If that fails, you'll need to contact MS -

====================================
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
====================================
http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm

"Selkirk64" <Selkirk64(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:29 PM
Selkirk6 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately, the new update agent seems to install correctly, but Windows
Update still returns the same Code even after a reboot.

I have written to MS support as recommended.

Thanks,

James

"TaurArian" wrote:

On Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:59 AM
TaurArian wrote:

Please post back with MS's workable response so others may benefit.
Please post back with MS's workable response so others may benefit.

TA

--
====================================
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
====================================
http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm

"Selkirk64" <Selkirk64(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
the

On Monday, March 17, 2008 4:46 PM
micosoftpublicwindowsupdat wrote:

RE: Code 80004002 Windows Update - Vista Home Premium

SharePoint Video Library Template Available For Download
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/223c6e57-f81f-44b3-ab05-5995f2b0ab63/sharepoint-video-library.aspx
From: MowGreen on
If English is not your native language then please use this page to
translate the below article - http://www.freetranslation.com/

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Then come back and post in some form of English that can be understood
so that someone *may* assist you.

If English is your native language, then please turn off the computer
and toss it out the window.

Thanks !

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

From: Michael on
Thanks Mow! I was looking for a reason to buy a new keyboard. Spitting a
mouthful of coffee on it also helped make my decision.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: MowGreen on
Michael wrote:
> Thanks Mow! I was looking for a reason to buy a new keyboard. Spitting
> a mouthful of coffee on it also helped make my decision.
>
> --
>

> "Don't pick a fight with an old man.
> If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

Glad to oblige, Michael. When you're looking for a reason to buy a new
HD LCD monitor, just <ping> me.

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
From: Michael on
> Michael wrote:
>> Thanks Mow! I was looking for a reason to buy a new keyboard. Spitting
>> a mouthful of coffee on it also helped make my decision.
>>
>> --
>>

>> "Don't pick a fight with an old man.
>> If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you."
>

> Glad to oblige, Michael. When you're looking for a reason to buy a new HD
> LCD monitor, just <ping> me.
>

> MowGreen

Thanks, but my Samsung is protected by my patented liquid-proof monitor
protector.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.