From: Marshall on
If you're using Comodo Firewall and possible the AV as well, disable them.

I found that when I disabled the firewall, I don't use Comodo AV, I use MSSE, that the update installed perfectly.
I'm using Win 7 on a Toshiba Satellite L355-7902 3gb ram, 250gb disk.
Pretty standard so I don't have t the new BSOD that has cropped up.
Hope this helps.

Michael wrote:

KB976098 gets into eternal update loop
01-Dec-09

I use Windows 7, 64 bit version.
Update KB976098 gets into an eternal update loop every time. It never
finishes, not even after a full night waiting. If I then press sleep or
hybernate, the system continues updating when I restart again and I cannot do
anything else but wait. It displays the message "Installing update 1 of 1"
and nothing else happens. If I perform a hard reset by pressing my start key
for 5 seconds the system finally stops, but when I then restart I get the
error message that the system was shut down wrongly. To be able to proceed at
all I then have to choose for the option: "Start Windows normally???, otherwise
things go wrong again.
I have looked into several options to solve this problem. I even tried to
stop the update service and then delete the folder
"C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution???. This went well and on restarting the
update service this folder was newly installed. However, also this did not
help. After a day or so, the automatic updates try to install KB976098 again
and I have the same problems all over.
Does anyone know a solution ?

Generics: Constraints, IComparable, and IEnumerable
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7c431a9f-8cbd-4f5c-8397-9c412a25b257/generics-constraints-ic.aspx
From: herbie643 on

--
herbie643