From: DD on
call support yesterday and the phone round over the world still didn't get
the answer.

we are under select licensen recently we purchase 10 copy of the windows
2008 std license.

should I use KMS or MAK prod key to activate, understand the KMS prod key
onlu can use once only to acitivate ,for the remaing of the 9 servers, we can
either activte it using the MAK or via the firset server which already
activated using KMS prod key.

if to activate via the first server , how to do it ?

Must all the server connect to Internet than can activate the key ? what is
the best way to activate the key for those server not connect to Internet ?

From: Peter Foldes on
Enter your info to enter the site and then scroll down to the USA and the phone
number

https://licensing.microsoft.com/eLicense/L1033/overview.asp

--
Peter