From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
I got notice that there are exciting things in the MI grade gear world
about to be shown by Behringer
I think they will be upping everyones game in that segment of the market
watch Junes Infocomm show for product introductions
George

From: Rupert on
On May 19, 6:29 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I got notice that  there are exciting things in the MI grade gear world
> about to be shown by Behringer
> I think they will be upping everyones game in that segment of the market
> watch Junes Infocomm show for product introductions
> George

Let me guess... They're announcing the Midinger Eurodesk Pro 6 Pro?
Same feature set as the Midas Pro 6 but built in Behringer City, China
instead of Kidderminster, UK with cheap parts and sells for 1/10th the
price ;-)

Rupert
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On May 19, 6:29 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I got notice that there are exciting things in the MI grade gear world
> about to be shown by Behringer
> I think they will be upping everyones game in that segment of the market
> watch Junes Infocomm show for product introductions
> George

Let me guess... They're announcing the Midinger Eurodesk Pro 6 Pro?
Same feature set as the Midas Pro 6 but built in Behringer City, China
instead of Kidderminster, UK with cheap parts and sells for 1/10th the
price ;-)

Rupert

That would be a upgrade from the stuff mackie/yamaha/phonic are pushing
currently
but I believe a new powered spezker that both serves the MI market and
really works is more likely
the venice inspired product is already on the market and I have not heard of
a re-entery into the digital mixer market, as of yet
George

From: Rupert on
On May 19, 11:56 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Rupert" <foodste...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 19, 6:29 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I got notice that there are exciting things in the MI grade gear world
> > about to be shown by Behringer
> > I think they will be upping everyones game in that segment of the market
> > watch Junes Infocomm show for product introductions
> > George
>
> Let me guess... They're announcing the Midinger Eurodesk Pro 6 Pro?
> Same feature set as the Midas Pro 6 but built in Behringer City, China
> instead of Kidderminster, UK with cheap parts and sells for 1/10th the
> price ;-)
>
> Rupert
>
> That would be a upgrade from the stuff mackie/yamaha/phonic are pushing
> currently
> but I believe a new powered spezker that both serves the MI market and
> really works is more likely
> the venice inspired product is already on the market and I have not heard of
> a re-entery into the digital mixer market, as of yet
> George

They would be crazy to not exploit the digital mixer designs of Midas
at some point now that they own them. I suspect we'll be seeing
something in the near future. It will also be interesting to see if
they change up their DSP based processing gear too since they have
Klark Teknik as well.