From: Lena on
I'm trying to keep the cell colour from the original worksheet when I link
the data to another worksheet, the colour is added manually and not
conditional.
Does anyone know how I can do this?
Many thanks
From: Luke M on
That is not possible. You could try a picture link (copy cells, then hold
shift and goto Edit - Paste picture link)
The cells won't be editable, but they will look exactly like the source
data, and will update
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Lena on
Thank you Luke M, worked fine but unfortunately didn't solve my problem.

From: Gord Dibben on
Linking formulas cannot copy the color.

All formulas can do is return values.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:10:01 -0800, Lena <Lena(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Thank you Luke M, worked fine but unfortunately didn't solve my problem.
>
>"Luke M" wrote:
>
>> That is not possible. You could try a picture link (copy cells, then hold
>> shift and goto Edit - Paste picture link)
>> The cells won't be editable, but they will look exactly like the source
>> data, and will update
>> --
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Luke M
>> "Lena" <Lena(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > I'm trying to keep the cell colour from the original worksheet when I link
>> > the data to another worksheet, the colour is added manually and not
>> > conditional.
>> > Does anyone know how I can do this?
>> > Many thanks
>>

>> .