From: Samoline1 Linke on
Hallo,

till yesterday, the command ''Keep'' was working fine but today when I tried to execute my script containing the following command I got an error:

Keep xx yy directory name1 % command

Error message: Undefined function or method 'keep' for input arguments of type 'char'

Why is that so? did I change my path or what?
From: Sean on
"Samoline1 Linke" <maganatewoman(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message <i40e71$508$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hallo,
>
> till yesterday, the command ''Keep'' was working fine but today when I tried to execute my script containing the following command I got an error:
>
> Keep xx yy directory name1 % command
>
> Error message: Undefined function or method 'keep' for input arguments of type 'char'
>
> Why is that so? did I change my path or what?

Probably or you defined it as a variable

From: Steve Amphlett on
"Samoline1 Linke" <maganatewoman(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message <i40e71$508$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hallo,
>
> till yesterday, the command ''Keep'' was working fine but today when I tried to execute my script containing the following command I got an error:
>
> Keep xx yy directory name1 % command
>
> Error message: Undefined function or method 'keep' for input arguments of type 'char'
>
> Why is that so? did I change my path or what?

Did you perhaps have this downloaded from the FEX:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/181-keep