From: ruralguy via AccessMonster.com on
Try:
If Me.Dirty Then Me.UnDo
DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acLast

--
RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP WinXP Pro
Please post back to this forum so all may benefit.

From: Afrosheen via AccessMonster.com on
Thank you. That will work. Where the error is occurring is on the OnCurrant,
so I put up an error flag:
If Err.Number <> 2108 Then
Err.Description = Err.Description & " In Procedure " & "Form_Current
of VBA Document Form_frmEmployee_Tab"
Call LogError(Err.Number, Err.Description, "Form_Current")
End If

Thanks again for your help. Some day when I grow up Access smart I'll be able
to help others out.

From: ruralguy via AccessMonster.com on
Glad we could help.