From: za kAT on
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:01:25 -0700, JD wrote:

> Hey guys, I do not have a NAT nor a Gnat router, so please lets get back
> to the subject. The question is how to open the Kerio firewall to allow
> the two computers to communicate. Then can if the firewall is dropped.

I told you, from what I remember that version of Kerio has a setting which
says something like 'Allow windows networking' It's not on the rules page
but another one, because Samba[Windows networking] is not as
straightforward as just opening ports.

If that doesn't work when it's set, then either it won't work with Windows
7 updated version of Samba, because it's quite old, or you have a rule
blocking something.

Set it to defaults, and try again.

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: HTH on
FAKE HTH forged this:

[big big snip]

>When I wanted some apps written (usually VM/REXX) I'd hire someone to
>do it for me

Correct, but that was when I was in S&PM. I never was a Sales Exec
although it was suggested to me after my top marks SE School finale :-)

>...because I'm a retard. Sales execs like me are two a penny,

IBM in the UK (can't recall the US/Eur) didn't have people called Sales
Execs. Salesmen were called Salesmen. Their bosses were usually called
Marketing Managers, not to be confused with Marketing SE Managers.

Clear now? Just thought you'd like to know...

>...and every saloon is full of them propping up the bar

This bit is partly true! Big earners, big spenders :-)

HTH

From: HTH on
The Fake HTH wrote:

>>When I wanted some apps written (usually VM/REXX) I'd hire someone to
>>do it for me
>
> Correct, but that was when I was into S&M. I never was a Sales Exec
> although it was suggested to me after my top marks brown nosing finale :-)
>
>>...because I'm a retard. Sales execs like me are two a penny,
>
> IBM in the UK (can't recall the US/Eur) didn't have people called Sales
> Execs.

Sonny, either you never worked there, or you never climbed high enough to
know.

> Salesmen were called Salesmen.

True. These were the top guys. Just imagine the bottom feeders... Nuff
said.

http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/waywewore/waywewore_17.html

> Their bosses were usually called
> Marketing Managers,

You're still way down the pecking order, birdboi.

> Clear now? Just thought you'd like to know...

Yep, low aspirations. It's all there, in your personality profile.

>>...and every saloon is full of them propping up the bar
>
> This bit is partly true! Big earners, big spenders :-)

Nah! They are called lonely drunks.

> HTH

HTH
From: John Stubbings on
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:36:13 +0100, HTH wrote:
> The Fake HTH wrote:
>
>>>When I wanted some apps written (usually VM/REXX) I'd hire someone to
>>>do it for me
>>
>> Correct, but that was when I was into S&M. I never was a Sales Exec
>> although it was suggested to me after my top marks brown nosing finale :-)
>>
>>>...because I'm a retard. Sales execs like me are two a penny,
>>
>> IBM in the UK (can't recall the US/Eur) didn't have people called Sales
>> Execs.
>
> Sonny, either you never worked there, or you never climbed high enough to
> know.
>
>> Salesmen were called Salesmen.
>
> True. These were the top guys. Just imagine the bottom feeders... Nuff
> said.
>
> http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/waywewore/waywewore_17.html
>
>> Their bosses were usually called
>> Marketing Managers,
>
> You're still way down the pecking order, birdboi.
>
>> Clear now? Just thought you'd like to know...
>
> Yep, low aspirations. It's all there, in your personality profile.
>
>>>...and every saloon is full of them propping up the bar
>>
>> This bit is partly true! Big earners, big spenders :-)
>
> Nah! They are called lonely drunks.
>
>> HTH
>
> HTH

Why?

*WHY?*

*WHY MUST I FORGE?????*

<sigh>
From: Ari Silverstein on
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:58:36 +0200, HTH wrote:

> IBM in the UK (can't recall the US/Eur) didn't have people called Sales
> Execs. Salesmen were called Salesmen.

They soon became Account Managers.

> Their bosses were usually called
> Marketing Managers, not to be confused with Marketing SE Managers.

Did UK have the "clean your desk off" rule before leaving for the day?
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702