From: Alex F on
I am using the document "Kernel-Mode Code Signing Walkthrough" downloaded
from this location:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/install/drvsign/kmcs-walkthrough.mspx
(Updated: Jul 25, 2007). Is there newest document version, or some other
up-to-date document about driver signing? Can I use this document as driver
signing reference?
From: Tim Roberts on
Alex F <AlexF(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am using the document "Kernel-Mode Code Signing Walkthrough" downloaded
>from this location:
>http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/install/drvsign/kmcs-walkthrough.mspx
>(Updated: Jul 25, 2007). Is there newest document version, or some other
>up-to-date document about driver signing? Can I use this document as driver
>signing reference?

The process has not changed.

That's one of my favorite Microsoft white papers. The process is somewhat
complicated, but after you go through that document and do the exercises,
the recipe becomes clear.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.