From: DavidWillis on
Someone had created an application on access 2003, there were one main
menu and within the main menu user need to click on different datat
entry form. One of the form when the user click on it, the input
language automatic changed to other language intead of English which
this doesn't happen on the others form.

I had look at almost all control specially on text box, combo box see
if the Keyboard language is set to others
language. I had checked they are all set to System. Right now I don't
have any idea how I can sovle this problem
or why it happen so that I can fix this problem? I just want to see if
anyone can help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

David
From: Salad on
DavidWillis wrote:

> Someone had created an application on access 2003, there were one main
> menu and within the main menu user need to click on different datat
> entry form. One of the form when the user click on it, the input
> language automatic changed to other language intead of English which
> this doesn't happen on the others form.
>
> I had look at almost all control specially on text box, combo box see
> if the Keyboard language is set to others
> language. I had checked they are all set to System. Right now I don't
> have any idea how I can sovle this problem
> or why it happen so that I can fix this problem? I just want to see if
> anyone can help me to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks
>
> David

I don't know if this will help. Recently I had an issue with compacting
a database. A blank table would not reset the counter. When I added a
record but did not fill in a certain field and attempted to save the
record I would get an error due to a relationship I had set. That was
OK. However, I'd get an MS-Access, not costumized, error message box in
Chinese instead of English. I don't know Chinese and had no idea why
the error would display in that language.

Allen Browne recommended that if I had SP3 to apply the SP3 hotfix. I
did so and my Chinese errors went away and I was able to compact the table.

So if you have SP3, maybe getting the Hotfix for it will cure your
problem. Maybe not. Go to Help/AboutAccess to see your current service
pack version. You can download the hotfix at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674.