From: redrumloa on
Has anyone successfully keyed the special 64HDD D64 Geos disk from
Maurice's site? 64HDD's site says it is pre-keyed, but when you try to
run it no go. Booting to Geos with an original disk and trying to key
this image (on a real floppy) is a no go too.
From: Nick on
On May 13, 4:39 am, redrumloa <amiga...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Has anyone successfully keyed the special 64HDD D64 Geos disk from
> Maurice's site? 64HDD's site says it is pre-keyed, but when you try to
> run it no go. Booting to Geos with an original disk and trying to key
> this image (on a real floppy) is a no go too.

Hi,

What device number are you trying to run the image from? It should
only be run from device #8 or #9. I haven't checked the image on the
CMD site for ages (but should not have changed in that time either).

Cheers,
Nick
From: redrumloa on
Hey Nick! Good to see you still here!

Yes, I was using an original Geos 2.0 disk which only supports drive 8
and 9. The keying program seems to want it in drive #15, which is
impossible with an original Geos. I can take a screenshot if you wish.
I also heard there is a version for Geos 128 in the wild, is that
true?

From: . on

http://cbmfiles.com/geos/geos-13.php

From: redrumloa on