From: Willis on
Hello!

Due to the nature of our business, we have users who will occassionally send
out mass emails or large emails around 10 - 15MB. We had a user today who
sent out a mass email to about 70 people that was 10MB. The exchange server
queue filled up and our bandwidth was consumed so much by this that our
users were not able to use internet resources effectively. I logged on to
the exchange 2003 server and begand deleting them from the queue as they
popped up. I'm still refeshing the queue and seeing retries come back after
two hours.

What is the best course of action to take when something like this occurs?
Where is the best place to go to delete the 70 emails that the user sent?
If not in exchange, is there a thrid-party tool that can accomplish this?

Thanks
-Andrew