From: BURT on
On Aug 8, 2:42 pm, Raymond Yohros <b...(a)birdband.net> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 3:29 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Get it right  Inside a black hole nothing can overcome the gravity
> > > force. (no escape velosity).That is why it can't be seen   TreBert
>
> > If there is even greater gravity inside the theory says you reach
> > light speed at the event horizon then gravity would propel energy
> > faster than light. Even reaching light speed is a violation of SR
> > motion laws. So black holes are disproved by violating the motion law
> > of Einstein.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> the matenergy gets bended at the even horizon and
> then chew up as it falls deeper and deeper, then,
> at the breaking barrier stage, everything
> turns into electromagnetic waves at c
>
> r.y- Hide quoted text -

Matter falling at light speed violates the motion laws of Special
Relativity.

Mitch Raemsch
From: BURT on
On Aug 8, 4:38 am, "John Christiansen" <superkae...(a)mail1.stofanet.dk>
wrote:
> "Hikaru Yamoshi" <yosh...(a)dcemail.com> skrev i en meddelelsenews:3ee07c82-e02f-4efc-8313-27aca4dcb193(a)w30g2000yqw.googlegroups.com...

> >> Instead of making up what you think you remember Kip Thorne might have
> >> said when you skimmed his book in the library some years ago, why
> >> don't you go back to the library, read it again, and post when you
> >> have it fresh in your mind?
>
> > rather you refuse to admit BURT has
> > a valid point once again
>
> If BURT has a valid point (which I actually don't see) then it would be the
> first time ever in this newsgroup, so it can't be 'again'.
>

> > if speed of matter gets infinite when
> > close to a black hole, then it should
> > get out on the other side of singularity,
> > if any
>
> > singularities dos NOT annihilate inertia !!!
>
> > annihilate inertia then you have no
> > singularity whatsoever !!!
>
> > good bye- Hide quoted text -

Kip Thorne made an excuse that black holes don't violate Special
Relativity when they do.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Raymond Yohros on
On Aug 9, 10:24 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 8, 2:42 pm, Raymond Yohros <b...(a)birdband.net> wrote:

> > > If there is even greater gravity inside the theory says you reach
> > > light speed at the event horizon then gravity would propel energy
> > > faster than light. Even reaching light speed is a violation of SR
> > > motion laws. So black holes are disproved by violating the motion law
> > > of Einstein.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > the matenergy gets bended at the even horizon and
> > then chew up as it falls deeper and deeper, then,
> > at the breaking barrier stage, everything
> > turns into electromagnetic waves at c
>
> > r.y- Hide quoted text -

> Matter falling at light speed violates the motion laws of Special
> Relativity.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

that matter becomes light (and other not visible waves)
that light gets swallowed by the black hole so it escapes our
spacetime and we can't see it

r.y
From: BURT on
On Aug 11, 2:26 pm, Raymond Yohros <b...(a)birdband.net> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 10:24 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > the matenergy gets bended at the even horizon and
> > > then chew up as it falls deeper and deeper, then,
> > > at the breaking barrier stage, everything
> > > turns into electromagnetic waves at c
>
> > > r.y- Hide quoted text -

> > Matter falling at light speed violates the motion laws of Special
> > Relativity.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> that matter becomes light (and other not visible waves)
> that light gets swallowed by the black hole so it escapes our
> spacetime and we can't see it
>
> r.y- Hide quoted text -

Where did Einstein say matter could become light because of gravity?
General Relativity does not say so. That is your excuse for science.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Raymond Yohros on
On Aug 11, 4:44 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2:26 pm, Raymond Yohros <b...(a)birdband.net> wrote:

> > > Matter falling at light speed violates the motion laws of Special
> > > Relativity.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > that matter becomes light (and other not visible waves)
> > that light gets swallowed by the black hole so it escapes our
> > spacetime and we can't see it
>
> > r.y- Hide quoted text -

> Where did Einstein say matter could become light because of gravity?
> General Relativity does not say so. That is your excuse for science.

Oh Burt, you still need to learn a lot but you r getting better.
where does he say that?

e=mc^2

gravity can be better than all cyclotrons together
converting matter into energy.

r.y