From: guskz on
In Tensor terminology Time created all other vectors, thus dimensions.
Meaning all other vectors (Space) are but a simulation.

In the Ether-eal God terminology, through Time all dimensions (thus
Space) flowed from the single point, which Science calls the
singularity.

In Electronic/Robotic terminology, all information (SPACE) emanated in
the Past as in the Present from a single point, which Science calls
the singularity.

From an external perspective, outside "our" robot's perspective, SPACE
(the Universe) presently still resides at the single point called the
singularity. That external perspective (not the robot's perspective)
would simply see a SINGLE point flashing light on & off "EXACTLY" like
a MORSE ***code***.

These flashes emanating from the single point's singularity are
structured , with meaning, and an endlessly (Ether_nal) repetitive
structure. This ***code*** contains all information, the size of the
information, and thus the size of SPACE as well.

The "strange" quark:

#1. In a "strange" way, the flashes from the singularity, produce
SPACE and a thus "also" location to store the previous flashes (thus
SPACE is memory), so as to re-emanate these exact same flashes
perpetually (Ether-nally).

#2. Even "stranger" a single (sole) spirit (soul) [GOD] was born the
day the flashes began from that single point, as a tiny dot of light
in a dark tunnel (dark void) and that tiny dot also being the tiny eye
"to" that spirit's soul; as when a baby is born and first opens his
eye. That eye sees into it's own mind and created ALL things in it.

#3. The Most "strange" is that Time, thus the time between the flashes
emanating from the single point's singularity may from outside "our"
robots perspective cease to exist, thus the Time would no longer flow
like a river but instead would be perceived as a static picture?

#4. The single soul (God head) through the flashes of information
would have divided himself into multiple beings (same soul but not his
memory) through a form of insulation, meaning some flashes are
memories solely reserved for the God head, and subsequent flashes to
the other beings, "us".

------------------

In layman's computer term, (where the computer is both the brain and
the soul):

The computer (the brain) is attached to the outside universe by one
single wire. Splicing one cross-section of the wire, would be splicing
one cross-section in time.

That cross-section of wire represents the singularity. And instead of
a wire, it would be a wireless antenna both transmitter & receiver
emanating from the singularity.

And through subdivisions in time (between the flashes of transmissions
and the various frequencies of flashes), these transmissions would be
for all senses of the soul including the motor ones and most
importantly the MEMORY sense. Isolations of the memory would convert
the original soul (GOD HEAD) into the multiple beings in this Ether-
real's realm, "us".
------------------
For those experienced in radio communication:

More plainly, you have a processor (the soul and brain) and through a
single antenna (the singularity) and frequency alotation, it is
linked to the memory chip, the motor actuators, the senses (speaker,
monitor, joystick/mouse, microphone). The monitor in this case would
also be the memory region where information is not only stored for
display but also for retrieve.

From: Autymn D. C. on
There are no singularities: Newton's, Coulomb's, and Yukawa's laws;
Lense's/Thirring's, Ampère's, and Nambu's also.

aerio := spiritus := breath
pneýma := vis := wit
psýkè := anima := soul

it's -> its

Time, room, and load always were; one did not beget the other.

-Aut
From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 4, 9:36 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> There are no singularities: Newton's, Coulomb's, and Yukawa's laws;
> Lense's/Thirring's, Ampère's, and Nambu's also.
>
> aerio := spiritus := breath
> pneýma := vis := wit
> psýkè := anima := soul
>
> it's -> its
>
> Time, room, and load always were; one did not beget the other.
>
> -Aut

--------------------
why dont you say loud and clear that
your above 'Load'
IS MASS!!
and tell the people that

NO MASS - THE ONLY MASS-
NO REAL PHYSICS!!

and just add a little remark under it
about who claimed it first (:-)
ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------------------

From: bert on
On Aug 4, 2:14 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> emanating from the singularity.
>
> And through subdivisions in time (between the flashes of transmissions
> and the various frequencies of flashes), these transmissions would be
> for all senses of the soul including the motor ones and most
> importantly the MEMORY sense. Isolations of the memory would convert
> the original soul (GOD HEAD) into the multiple beings in this Ether-
> real's realm, "us".
> ------------------
> For those experienced in radio communication:
>
> More plainly, you have a processor (the soul and brain) and through a
> single antenna (the singularity) and frequency alotation,  it is
> linked to the memory chip, the motor actuators, the senses (speaker,
> monitor, joystick/mouse, microphone).  The monitor in this case would
> also be the memory region where information is not only stored for

Einstein's "spacetime" gives events in the universe reality. Gods have
nothing to do with reality since they are all Hocus pocus O ya
TreBert
From: uri on
It's extremely arrogant to say that God or things based on belief or
faith have nothing to do with reality or are not real and that only
things based on materialism and experimental evidence are real.

The way I see it things based on faith or spirituality and all things
having to do with the mind are no less real than things based on
materialism, computationalism and experimentalism.

It's also amazing how many people simply don't want there to be some
kind of God but fact is that many people need a God because they are
weak and helpless in this hostile world.