From: Igor on

guskz(a)hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> singularity. That external perspective (not the robot's perspective)
> would simply see a SINGLE point flashing light on & off "EXACTLY" like
> a MORSE ***code***.
>
> These flashes emanating from the single point's singularity are
> structured , with meaning, and an endlessly (Ether_nal) repetitive
> structure. This ***code*** contains all information, the size of the
> information, and thus the size of SPACE as well.
>
> The "strange" quark:
>
> #1. In a "strange" way, the flashes from the singularity, produce
> SPACE and a thus "also" location to store the previous flashes (thus
> SPACE is memory), so as to re-emanate these exact same flashes
> perpetually (Ether-nally).
>
> #2. Even "stranger" a single (sole) spirit (soul) [GOD] was born the
> day the flashes began from that single point, as a tiny dot of light
> in a dark tunnel (dark void) and that tiny dot also being the tiny eye
> "to" that spirit's soul; as when a baby is born and first opens his
> eye. That eye sees into it's own mind and created ALL things in it.
>
> #3. The Most "strange" is that Time, thus the time between the flashes
> emanating from the single point's singularity may from outside "our"
> robots perspective cease to exist, thus the Time would no longer flow
> like a river but instead would be perceived as a static picture?
>
> #4. The single soul (God head) through the flashes of information
> would have divided himself into multiple beings (same soul but not his
> memory) through a form of insulation, meaning some flashes are
> memories solely reserved for the God head, and subsequent flashes to
> the other beings, "us".
>
> ------------------
>
> In layman's computer term, (where the computer is both the brain and
> the soul):
>
> The computer (the brain) is attached to the outside universe by one
> single wire. Splicing one cross-section of the wire, would be splicing
> one cross-section in time.
>
> That cross-section of wire represents the singularity. And instead of
> a wire, it would be a wireless antenna both transmitter & receiver
> emanating from the singularity.
>
> And through subdivisions in time (between the flashes of transmissions
> and the various frequencies of flashes), these transmissions would be
> for all senses of the soul including the motor ones and most
> importantly the MEMORY sense. Isolations of the memory would convert
> the original soul (GOD HEAD) into the multiple beings in this Ether-
> real's realm, "us".
> ------------------
> For those experienced in radio communication:
>
> More plainly, you have a processor (the soul and brain) and through a
> single antenna (the singularity) and frequency alotation, it is
> linked to the memory chip, the motor actuators, the senses (speaker,
> monitor, joystick/mouse, microphone). The monitor in this case would
> also be the memory region where information is not only stored for

Your post has been submitted for review at the Museum of
Psychoceramics.

From: BURT on
On Aug 4, 10:08 am, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > for all senses of the soul including the motor ones and most
> > importantly the MEMORY sense. Isolations of the memory would convert
> > the original soul (GOD HEAD) into the multiple beings in this Ether-
> > real's realm, "us".
> > ------------------
> > For those experienced in radio communication:
>
> > More plainly, you have a processor (the soul and brain) and through a
> > single antenna (the singularity) and frequency alotation,  it is
> > linked to the memory chip, the motor actuators, the senses (speaker,
> > monitor, joystick/mouse, microphone).  The monitor in this case would
> > also be the memory region where information is not only stored for
> > display but also for retrieve.
>
> Einstein's "spacetime" gives events in the universe reality. Gods have
> nothing to do with reality since they are all Hocus pocus   O ya

There is no universe without a Creator.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Autymn D. C. on
On Aug 4, 1:11 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 9:36 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > There are no singularities: Newton's, Coulomb's, and Yukawa's laws;
> > Lense's/Thirring's, Ampère's, and Nambu's also.
>
> > aerio := spiritus := breath
> > pneýma := vis := wit
> > psýkè := anima := soul
>
> > it's -> its
>
> > Time, room, and load always were; one did not beget the other.
>
> > -Aut
>
> --------------------
> why dont you say  loud and clear that
> your above  'Load'
> IS MASS!!
> and tell the people that
>
> NO MASS - THE ONLY MASS-
> NO REAL PHYSICS!!
>
> and just add a little remark under it
> about who claimed it first  (:-)
> ATB
> Y.Porat
> -----------------------------

The three loads are here: http://google.com/groups?q=%22length+is+time%22&sitesearch=groups.google.com.
There must always be load, time, and room and together they make
energhy; therefore, no energhy, no fýsiceis. Mass belongs to
potential/dýnamic and momentum belongs to motional/cinètic; when
mekanical energhy is constant, one trades with other outside all
bodies' frame. Atside their frame, energhy and mass conservation is
independent and there's no conversion. Luckily for you, fotòns are
only model carriers for a wave at infinity, and otherwise gain mass in
a finite field to become plasmòns. If you want to know the weiht
(mass) of liht, look up plasmòn or other quasiparticula/Goldstone
bosòns.

-Auit
From: guskz on
On Aug 4, 3:36 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> There are no singularities: Newton's, Coulomb's, and Yukawa's laws;
> Lense's/Thirring's, Ampère's, and Nambu's also.
>
> aerio := spiritus := breath
> pneýma := vis := wit
> psýkè := anima := soul
>
> it's -> its
>
> Time, room, and load always were; one did not beget the other.
>
> -Aut

I disagree, Time begets all others. And Time is irrelevant but to
those it begets, for one day can be one thousand years, and a thousand
years can be one day.

In a TV's CRT, through the singularity, the single electron begets
(displays) an entire image (***ROOM***), thus an entire space.

And this ROOM is imaginary and is only CONCEIVED through the TIME it
takes the robot in each individual's mind to take notice (thus RE-
CONCEIVE) of the incoming information. And the passage of this TIME is
irrelevant (one day vs one thousand years).

From: guskz on
On Aug 4, 4:11 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 9:36 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > There are no singularities: Newton's, Coulomb's, and Yukawa's laws;
> > Lense's/Thirring's, Ampère's, and Nambu's also.
>
> > aerio := spiritus := breath
> > pneýma := vis := wit
> > psýkè := anima := soul
>
> > it's -> its
>
> > Time, room, and load always were; one did not beget the other.
>
> > -Aut
>
> --------------------
> why dont you say  loud and clear that
> your above  'Load'
> IS MASS!!
> and tell the people that
>
> NO MASS - THE ONLY MASS-
> NO REAL PHYSICS!!
>
> and just add a little remark under it
> about who claimed it first  (:-)
> ATB
> Y.Porat
> -----------------------------

One single Planck load, versus no load, disturbs each individual's
robot touch sense, the same way one single Planck pixel, versus no or
black pixel, disturbs each individual's robot visual sense.

As difference frequencies and pulses in a wire (or single pole
antenna) generate both color and image. Different frequencies of on/
off light flashes in a picture frame also generate both color and the
image.

Also multiple Planck loads concentrated in a small time frame, or
space frame represents a heavier load, and thus higher gravity.

Through the gas law there is not one but two intensities: pressure
(load-gravity) and heat (no load, no insulation = thermal shock). And
both are entwined together through one equation do determine the gas
volume.