From: JungleJim74 on
I thought that I had made this posting several days ago but I cannot find it
now. Dunno what happened to it.
I have two PCs and both use Windows XP Professional SP3 on PC1 and SP2 on
PC2. After I setup the LAN on both machines, PC1 recognizes PC2 but PC2 does
not recognize PC1 even tho both have the same workgroup name. PC2 does not
even list the "My Network Places" on the Start Menu. Any suggestions? TIA

--
JungleJim74
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
Hi
Firewall instructions.
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing
XP -http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/honeycutt_july2.mspx
Windows Native Firewall setting for Sharing
XP -http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
When done hard reboot all network computers and the Router.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).