From: Miguel Medalha on

> LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 3.0.0 - March 24th, 2010
>
> LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.

I just installed this new version on a CentOS machine and I immediately
got the following error:

Your PCRE library has no complete Unicode support. Please upgrade
libpcre or compile with "--enable-unicode-properties".

I suppose it comes from the use of Unicode for multilingual support.

Under Red Hat/CentOS, PCRE needs to be recompiled with Unicode support
for this to work.

Instructions on how to recompile are here:

http://gaarai.com/2009/01/31/unicode-support-on-centos-52-with-php-and-pcre/

Compiled versions are here:

64bit - http://gaarai.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pcre-66-27x86_64.rpm
32bit - http://gaarai.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pcre-6.6-2.7.i386.rpm