From: jeff on
Hi,ALL

I have a SOS problem.it is a small piece.

However, I do not know how to figure it out.

I do not know LDAP very well.

I have created a LDAP query to seacrh AD user list.
[
LDAP: error code 10 - 0000202B: RefErr: DSID-03100698, data 0, 1 access points
ref 1: 'mygroup.com'
]

who can help me what it is problem. and how to solve it?

my query is:
base query:"CN=Users,DC=mygroup,DC=com";
filter:(objectClass=person)

Any suggestion would be greate appreciated
however, it gives me a error message:

From: Dean Wells [MVP] on
My guess if you're receiving a referral which probably indicates the DC
you're querying doesn't hold a required partition ... check where you're
sending the query and your DN syntax.

--
Dean Wells [MVP / Directory Services]
MSEtechnology

jeff wrote:
> Hi,ALL
>
> I have a SOS problem.it is a small piece.
>
> However, I do not know how to figure it out.
>
> I do not know LDAP very well.
>
> I have created a LDAP query to seacrh AD user list.
> [
> LDAP: error code 10 - 0000202B: RefErr: DSID-03100698, data 0, 1
> access points ref 1: 'mygroup.com'
> ]
>
> who can help me what it is problem. and how to solve it?
>
> my query is:
> base query:"CN=Users,DC=mygroup,DC=com";
> filter:(objectClass=person)
>
> Any suggestion would be greate appreciated
> however, it gives me a error message:

Pages: 1
Prev: adprep /domainprep error
Next: userenv logs