From: Maple MRS on
Dear Candidate,

Title: LEAN NAVIGATOR

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 8+Months.

The Lean Navigator plays an important role in the change program
that will impact our processes, our culture, the way we collaborate
for the benefit of the customers, whilst reinforcing our Management
Principles in every single team and geography of the client.

The Lean Navigator assists during the 12 week wave. He/she is in
charge of a work stream (i.e. one/two of the five Lean dimensions). He/
she monitors the project goals and milestones. He/she drives change by
bringing 'Lean' skills, methods and coaching to the business team. He/
she gets managers and employees of the business team to go through
their personal and collective self-discovery journey, commit to an
ambitious future state and then initiate the implementation during
several weeks via day-to-day coaching. The Navigator is supported and
coached by his/her “stream lead” or “architect”.

Conduct Lean transformation project as part of a team of Navigators,
according to the defined methodology.

1. Perform "shop floor" observations, data gathering, analysis and
synthesis.

2. Define, plan, follow-up improvement actions.

3. Prepare and facilitate workshops with a variety of teams.

Please find the link where you can upload your resume for this
position

http://globalitjobs.com/job_view.php?id=497